Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sami and Hannah with the Youth Worship Team!

 

Today was a big day for Sami and Hannah. Sami plays lead electric/acoustic guitar and Hannah sings. Sami played a solo with Roger our Youth Worship/Music Ministry Leader and Marrisa who sings with him every Sunday. Sami and Hannah and the whole group did really great! Chris and I are very proud of them both. I am just glad that nearly 3 years of paying for guitar lessons has paid off for Sami!!! She is great. I will add video of Sami with her solo and then the whole group playing and singing. The two songs were "If we are the body" By Casting Crowns (sami's solo with Roger and Marissa) and " He Reigns" as a group. I put this collage together of the pictures first to share. Just click on image to enlarge it to see it better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

Good job ladies! We are very proud of you both!