Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Mom Blogger Club Member


View my page on Mom Bloggers Club


This is such a cool site! I am excited to be a new member of the Mom Blogger Club. I love blogging about my family. Its my 1st love in life to share and brag about my 4 kids and how great they are and how much Chris and I love them and are proud of them. It also is a great way to get ideas, answer questions, or give answers and talk to other blogger moms and support each mom while we are all the same path of raising children. Its always a good idea to look into someone eles ideas and thoughts to give you a more open mind and help you discover who you really are. So take a peak at it. Its great!

No comments: