Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, September 14, 2008

" IF WE ARE THE BODY" PART 2 OF SAMI PLAYING HER SOLO! (WATCH 2ND GO TO PART 1 FIRST)

Sami's song (2nd half) READ FIRST PLEASE!!!!!!!!! SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO PAUSE THE MUSIC ON THE BLOG. YOU MUST DO THIS TO HEAR THE MUSIC PLAYING ON THE VIDEO CLIPS! ON PLAYLIST ON THE FAR LEFT CORNER IS THE PAUSE BOTTON AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.....


Sami having had guitar lessons for 3 years was way ready for this moment. She and the Worship Leader Roger decided to play a song just them with Sasha playing drums and Marrisa who sings with Roger singing along to the song. This was a huge deal for Sami. She is the lead youth guitarist and she played well. Chris and I expecially me,(who knew I was so emotional??:) Anyway, I started to tear up watching her play and sing to her favorite Christian Group Casting Crowns was a moment Chris and I will never forget. Having Sami playing guitar for the Lord is also something I am very proud of. Using her talents to worship and praise God as a parent is a very awesome thing to witness. She is a special girl and we can see such bright things in her future.

No comments: