Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yes! I changed my backround again!

So, as you can tell I changed my backround again. Its been awhile and I was in need of a change. I might not be able to change much in my life right now but this helps me be creative and put my extra energy into something I love to do. Create, Blog, and Vinly Lettering! Ethan say's this one is better because it has some blue in it for boys! Got it, to much pink on the last one. So anyway, I like it and it will stay probably for awhile till the holidays come. There is this cute School days backround I might use on the kids first day of school. Its adorable. So Enjoy and I hope for most of my mom friends out there who's kids are back to school already, that you are keeping up with the craziness of paperwork that comes with that. School starts here August 25th. The kids have one more week! I am not to thrilled about it. I enjoy having the kids with me for the most part (he-he), but they are bored and ready and Elijah can't wait. Mom can... It makes me sad actually. I am not handling my last one heading off to school and not being here with me. Oh well, Life must go on. I have to go thou, I have tons of vinyl projects all over my table and Chris needing my help. Till next time.....

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the new header! :) Jody