Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Eduardo has come to San Antonio!


( I added our pictures of the storm instead of the doppler ones.)


We are fine first off. Its nothing like Hurricane Dolly was with the Tornado's. However, we have high winds and are in a Flash Flood watch because in the past 1 hour alone we got 3 inches! Our streets were flooded out and flowing very fast. Sami and I got some good pictures. I will post them later. No wonder I have had a headache for the past 2 days. The pressure is killing me. I feel like a human barometer! The kids freaked a little with the huge lighting bolts I was so trying to get from inside my window but with no success. The thunder was so load it shook our house. Anyway I add the storm tracker pics. I will replace them with our own pictures soon. In the meantime, we have lost power twice today, but for now we have it back on. If you try to call and don't get us its because we have no power. Hopefully it stays on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: