Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Texas Beaches




So, this summer Chris and I wanted to go to the Texas Beaches along the coastline. We didn't get that far:( Oh well, there is always next summer. These pictures are of the Texas Coastline Beaches. Galveston, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, and Port Charles. We plan to take a week and just cruise up the coast next summer stopping at every beach we can. I want to have these memories not only for Chris and I but for my kids. I want them to have experiences in life that not a lot of others who never leave their home town or state get or what money just doesn't provide. I tell my kids all the time, "where we are not rich in money, we are rich because we have each other." that is all that matters. So the kids and I have researched and the kids are making a map for next summers drive from beach to beach. Ugh!!! School is just starting, we have a long way to go but hopefully looking at these shots it will remind us of what we have to look forward too!

No comments: