Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SeaWorld Fun!







Yesterday we went to SeaWorld Waterpark and had the best time. We have season pass's so we can get in for free and go play. I haven't really gone this summer because I didn't want to go by myself and worried that I couldn't keep a eye on all the kids in the water. So Chris, and I both took the kids and we had such a good time. Now that school is getting ready to start on Aug 25th, I think its a good thing to start going now that I feel more comfortable doing so to play and have fun with our kids. I forgot my camera but we are going to try to go again this week and hopefully I remember my camera and can get good shots of the kids playing. It was a blast and great family fun too. I love seeing my children happy so watching them just brightened my day with all those smiles. Anyway, I have added some previous pictures of us at SeaWorld to share again. I know, I can't help it. I love these shots!

No comments: