Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sami's First Day of 7th Grade!


Well it has arrived. Sami started her first day of Middle School. She was very calm this morning and ready to go. She even woke herself up at 5am! Which will be her time to get up because Chris has to be at work at 6am. So Chris takes Sami out to Lackland AFB, drops her off at the Youth Center before school program and then she walks over to her school from the Youth Center. She starts school at 7:40am!
She got a cute new hair cut from me I might add and ready to go. I can't believe it but she is off and running and couldn't wait to go to her new locker and see her friends. I am excited for her also. Chris said she did fine this morning. We will see when we go pick her up this afternoon at 4pm.... yeah a really long day for her.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I hope Dad didn't harass you Sam!:)I love you! Aunt Jody