Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 11, 2008

http://big-brother-10-blog.blogspot.com/



Ok, So I haven't been very updated on my blog about Big Brother. I have to say this years after hours on Showtime has not been that great until "Jessie" got voted out and Michelle won H.O.H and from here on out "IT IS GAME ON!" They have gone after one another and gone for blood. Keesha and Libra the two heads who got the votes to backdoor April's nomination of Jessie and Memphis are now on the block themselves because Michelle promised to avenge Jessie. Tonight seeing the past Big Brother House guests play the game show with the Big Brother 10 contestants was so much fun and my boy Matty was back!!! He is so HOT! Anyway, I went to CBS to watch it because we were still at Sea World and Tivo didn't record for us. So I got to watch the whole episode online and while I was doing that I was watching Big Brother After Dark. It seems that Keesha is safe and Libra is on her way out and she seems to know it and wants too. After watching the episode I logged on to Big Brother 10 Blogspot! Read quite a few things then I went to the open blog. Man there are some real haters of Libra, April, and Michelle out there. April of course keeps getting nailed for checking herself out in a mirror and how she gave Ollie a look when he stood up and applauded the blond from a previous Big Brother. Man she is catching heat for her thinking she is all that and thinking she is better than people. People are attacking Michelle for her accent and her throwing a fit and always starting stuff. Libra is being attacked for hiding out and not being as mouthy as she was till she got put on the block. Its kinda funny to read how other people feel about the game and who they like. I have to say right now out of the house my fav's are: Dan, Reny, Ollie, Memphis. The younger girls are just out to draw their claws and fight. The whole game is about lies, deceit, and back dooring people. What did they think the game has changed since last season? Nobody can be themselves in this house. NOBODY! So they need to get over it and play the game. So I added the blogsite as my Header. Check it out and get caught up yourselves. Can't wait to see how CBS plays out the huge fight after the feast!

No comments: