Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ethan's First Day of 5th Grade!


Look how big he looks! I loved what he choose to wear for his first day of school. Anything blue on Ethan looks so good because it makes his eyes even bluer. He HATED getting woke up at 6:30am this morning, let me just say! He was like this is so not cool mom. "Yeah Ethan I know and I agree." Ethan is a lot like me, we don't do mornings very well. However, he got up and got dressed and soon got out of his morning fog and was ready to go to school. Ethan started at another new school this year. Poor kid. 3 Years in a row now he has been at a different school. Third grade in Alaska, Fourth grade at Lackland AFB, and now Fifth grade at Ott Elementary which is up the road from our house. He made sure to tell me this year, that I was not to walk him to his class or take his picture at school. He is not a baby anymore. Last year he did the samething but just wasn't so blunt about it I guess. His new job because he is now the oldest with the two younger sibilings at the same school is when I drop them off he has to walk Hannah and Elijah to their class and then head off to his class. Today, we made it to his stairs and he was gone! I didn't even get a Bye, Mom.... I barely got out of my mouth "Have a great day, and remember you ride the bus home" as he is already up the stairs heading to class! I know he will do great as he always does.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Such a handsome boy! I love you Aunt Jody