Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some shots of the Park inside Six Flags!

(click to enlarge picture grid) Also, before anyone say's why are they going to Six Flag's if they have no money? It was free.... We did something to lift our spirits and get out and not have to think about not having funds to have fun.

I love the water falls inside the park there. I love the shot of the water fall behind the kids. That is my new screen saver! I keep trying to get my heading to do what some other blogs are doing using this Picasa site but I can't so I will have to leave what I have in black and white. Anyway, as you can see we had a great time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: