Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ethan Has No Self Esteem Issue's!

 

The kids like to sneak my camera and take some of the goofiest pictures of themselves. As I was adding photos to my Endless Possibilities site and downloading pictures of my new items I came across these shots of Ethan showing off his "muscles" in the bathroom. Not only was he proud of his Hulk Hogan stance, He had to kiss "HIS GUNS!!" as he and Elijah call them. Can you say, "I love myself" to Ethan! He is really growing up. He is a smart elick(sorry if mispelled) is what he is but I love him. Then I just added shots of him on the computer and outside. I just had to share these shots. He probably has no idea that I would find them and post them because most of the shots the take of each other are goofy and I don't post them. Wait till he See's this:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: