Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy 2008'


This is one of my favorite shots of the kids with Chris. We were on top of the mountains looking over Mt. Rushmore. They are all have great personality and they are my life. Its so sweetens my heart to see Chris with our kids. He is the Best Father around. He does everything he can possibly do to make them happy. Today we went to church and then to Double Dave's for fathers day lunch and came home and Chris napped and then I got him up and he took the kids to the pool and I napped.

Happy Father's Day Daddy, Chris
We Love you very much. You are the glue that keeps us together.
Sami, Ethan, Hannah, Elijah and your wife Cori
Posted by Picasa

No comments: