Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 20, 2008

YouTube Playlist 2

Ok, so ever since my cousin Jody and her husband Kevin introduced me to Casting Crown's I have loved them! So I was in need of a pick me up today. We were having a very hard day and when all else fails you need to pray. Well as I was praying and playing some of my favorite Christian songs our prayers were answered with in minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! MINUTES!!!!!!!! God is so good! So I went to
http://www.castingcrowns.com/
there I found 9 little video clips of the group on tour and all there tour dates. They will be in Austin, TX on the 4th of April. Oh how I want to take my kids to go see it but G.G. and Grandma Kathy are going to be here during that time and spending time with them is more important. Anyway, Go to clip 9 first! Then work your way backward. I feel that the message really starts with videop clip 9. God is so awesome and when life gets to be too hard remember cast all doubt aside and Thank God for the blessing you do have and praise him. When all else fails, PRAY! I love this new widget thing, its so cool. So click on the above screen and Enjoy and God Bless

No comments: