Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, March 8, 2008

THE FLU REALLY STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Click on red x it will open the picture and site I wanted posted. I don't know why its not coming up but juct click on it and go from there. Read on. So much is out there right now to read up on.

Ok, I don't like having the flu. I haven't been this sick meaning flu like in a long time. I can't breathe which is not a good thing for someone who doesn't like small spaces and freaks out when my nose is plugged. Anyway, my throat is on fire, my chest congestion is killing me, my body aches all over, I don't' just get headaches anymore I get freaking MIGRAINE'S and have has one for 2 days now and to be kind I am not far from a toilet:) What the heck man. I hardly go anywhere and I am the one who gets the flu. The rest of the family is fine. I have bought every cold/flu medicine under the sun and still get minor relief. Theruflu day and night drinks, Nyquil day and night, Robitussin for everything, family size cough drops. Gallons of Orange Juice for vitamin C, bananas for potassium. Chicken soup for the symptoms that they claim helps relieve. NOT TRUE BY THE WAY I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY! I live and breathe it right now and let me tell you because of all the medicine I take for my fibromyalia and CTF and Blood disorder Cold med's are tough to take with all the interactions. But as anyone knows me now, I am like screw it I need relief. So I am taking it all. I even got the shower things to release the vapors in the shower......... I LIKE THEM! Recommend them for some breathing relief. I am even taking vitamin B12 which is suppose to help with relief of symptoms and give a boost of energy. I hadn't slept in 27 hours and went to Wal-Mart yet again at 5am to try to find more medicine for relief of this flu. As soon as I am done I am buying every Lysol/Clorox/Sanitizer and doing the 99% antibacterial clean. Make the kids spray the toilet after each use on and on. This is in sane. I don't know how a child could go without cold medication if they got this flu. All these reports not to give it to babies and children. Listen, if my child feels anything close to what I am feeling you are darn right I am giving them medicine to help. MY throat has been on fire for 3 days with no relief. I can't imagine my kids having this pain. Anyway, my whole point in this is watch out everybody. Sanitise those shopping carts, carry the hand disinfectant that lasts for hours, put it on your kids too. Do something to try to keep the flu at bay because if you get it forget about life for at least a week! The Flu has arrived and man does it pack a punch. Stay Healthly everyone!!!! And watch out its ugly. Here are some sites to look at and read up on and maybe get suggestions on protecting you family from getting the flu. I have been reading like crazy and doing all the concoctions out there. I have never been a fan of the flu shot. Plus this year's flu shot won't work anyway being that this stand of flu is new and has mutated itself to attack harsher. Sooo while they do recommend the flu shot for the elderly and children expeically it just won't really work because every year and every time it keeps figuring out how to out smart us and get worse. That is a scary thought too. I have been ready way to much info on the flu, sorry. Just click and read up on it and if you haven't gotten the flu read please and if you have it read and if you already had it pass on the info! Till next time stay Healthy!
http://www.drugstore.com/templates/stdplist/default.asp?catid=74379&aid=336064&aparam=flu_treatments THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE THING TO CHECK OUT IF YOU GET THE FLU! I Think I have bought almost everything here listed to try and help me.







No comments: