Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Check out my new blogsite for my business over to the side!

I have figured out how to add other people's blogs and business to my site!!! So ofcourse my first one right there at the top right corner is my new business Endless Possibilities link. Just click on it and it takes you right to it. I promise to get Chris and My picture off the top. I am making a new header as we speak.... if I can ever figure the darn program out! Its crazy what you will go thru to try to make your sites look good. Anyway, Enjoy and I will be making a new slideshow soon of the kids at soccer practices. Saturday is their first games! They are a little leary but they will do fine I am sure. Ok, Enjoy Cori and Family

No comments: