Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

South Dakota Memories!






These are some shots of our time thru South Dakota. We landed in South Dakota and stayed for 2 days. We went to Mt. Rushmore, Sturgis and Sioux Falls. We drove thru a tornado and severe rain storms with hail the size of softballs. Chris pushed me thru and would not stop till we got to our destination. I was so scared because I couldn't see in front of me with all the rain. We made it thou safe and sound till lets say....... I GOT AHOLD OF CHRIS!!!! Needless to say he sat outside of the room locked out for awhile while I cooled off:) AHHH, Yes the memories you make on road trips with the family! HAHAHAHA. We can now look back and laugh at it. Thats what is all meant to do.Make Family Memories.


No comments: