Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Our time in Stanwood





These are some of my favorites from our time at Poppa and Grandma's House too. My boys in the water and my girls collecting crabs and Ethan being peaceful amoung the flowers and Poppa and Ethan making a bet that Ethan couldn't dive and find a rock Poppa threw in. He lost $5 because Ethan dove right down to the bottom and found the rock. Poppa paid up and Ethan was so proud of himself! Plus our family picture with the whole family including Great Grandma Fay who was able to join us and see her great grandchildren. Plus a picture that I take every time we go there. Sami and Grandma in aprons cooking. That is thier thing together and they love it. Plus Grandma Fay and Grandma Eddy relaxing before dinner. We had so much fun and can't wait to see them again.





No comments: