Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 15, 2007

More Vinyl on my walls! It just looks so good.......



Ok, so I have been super busy trying to get my walls up. So I started putting more of my vinyl on my walls. I am just in love with it all. The top two pictures are in the kids bathroom and Chris and my bathroom. Then the LOVE YOU MORE is something I have said to Chris since we were dating almost 14 years ago...... and at our wedding we danced to Keith Wittley's " When you say nothing at all". Shiela my friend who cut all this for me cut out the chorus to the song and the Love you more and this is the result. Its so beatiuful in our room. Then these tiles I finished are going on top of my cabinets in the kitchen with grapevines and green leafy vines. It will look very pretty once complete. Anyway wanted to share. More to come! I can't wait to get the kids room done. It will be great.




No comments: