Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 15, 2007

My new Kitchen and vinyl cut outs on the wall!






Here is my new kitchen and some of my vinyl lettering on the walls I ordered from my friend Shiela. Its time consuming so it looks good but I am coming along. I have also finished 7 of my tiles and they look so great but I don't want to show it off till its complete. I will add more as I finish them on all the walls. I am going to finish the diningroom and livingroom and then start on the bedrooms and the upstairs. This is the buisness I want to go into. Cutting these words or personalizing them for people like this. Not only can vinyl go on walls, but tiles, and wood and metal on and on...... Chris helped me do the kitchen ones so he knew what we were doing and got a good idea of the business I want to do and he can be my partner. He liked it and said women like you and Shiela will love this and I have no doubt you will make money so we have come up with our business name that I like so far. If any of you have any ideas for one let me know. For now thou its going to be "Words to Live By" Tell me what you think. Cori



No comments: