Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Beach



I have decided to go threw my hundreds of pictures from our trip from Alaska to Texas. So I am adding quite a few of these shots to our blog page for you all to see. I know there are a lot of Elijah but he was just so darn cute at the beach in Stanwood at Grandma and Poppa's Pearson House. Sami was so into collecting baby crabs in the water by the docks. Also our I love this shot of our niece Niki. She is so cute. Then the picture of the Pearson Cousins was published on teh front page of the Stanwood/Camano News! This picture made the front page. It was so neat and surprise that Grandma Pearson had done for us to see. Enjoy the pictures!





No comments: