Laugh Everyday~ Live Every Moment~ Love Beyond Words~
Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 15, 2007

Along came a spider.... and tons of frogs.............





Ok, so Chris is cleaning out the garage. Organizing and get things set up. Well as Chris pulled the wood away from the wall he noticed something was attached and so there was. Here is our first official poisiones spider. A Black Widow Spider with the big red hourglass on the stomach. The Brown Recules are even more poisiones and weve run into about 3 of those. Plus the big black fury wolf spiders or jumping spiders. Not to mention the tons of frogs all over which are helping eat all the big black crickets that keep getting in the house. Anyway, I hate bugs, spiders, snakes and even frogs. The kids go outside all ours of the night collecting these frogs. The other night they threw a bucket full of frogs at my friend Evy and I. I screamed so load and ran the other way. I tell you what, the kids couldn't stop laughing. I keep saying to myself, I love my kids, I love my kids!!! No they are good kids who just try anything to get a rise out of mom.




No comments: